As you all can tell by now, the city of Athens has to be one of my favorites. It encompasses some of my favorite restaurants, shops & adventures. I wanted to post the list of places that have become my favorite over the past 3 year and will always hold a special place in my heart.
First, I’ll start with the best coffee shops:
2) 1000 Faces
3) Ike & Jane – (yummy donuts!!)
4) Big City Bread
5) Two Story
Any of these places listed above is where you can not only find the best coffee but a great place to study.
Next, the best places for lunch:
1) Pauley’s (most people don’t know that they have the best lunch sandwiches!!)
2) Marti’s at Midday
3) Em’s Kitchen
5) Food For The Soul (OMG! Has the best soul food in Athens – this place is to die for)
After Lunch Comes Dinner:
1) Taqueria Del Sol – OMG this is my favorite spot in Athens, HANDS DOWN! Their fried chicken tacos are a must
2) Five Bar – uhm yes! You must try the baked avocado & cheeseburger
3) Last Resort – An Athens classic (might wanna bring your parents $$$$)
4) Seabear – I talked about Seabear already but it has quickly become on of my favorites
5) Shokitini – I am a huge sushi fan & this is my go to place for it
My favorite shops in Athens – how do I choose?!
1) American Threads
2) Indigo Child
3) Cheeky Peach
4) Urban Outfitters
5) Heery’s – A little more on the expensive side but if you hit their 50% off sale after Christmas break you can score some killer deals
1) Iron Horse
2) Tree Room – where my graduation party is going to be in May! The most beautiful place
3) The Botanical Gardens – the most beautiful place to take a walk with friends
4) Saturday in Athens – (Duh)
5) Georgia Theatre – One of my favorite places to see a concert – a true Athens landmark
Athens, I Love You!